Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Lemonade From Lemons Award


I certainly had a lovely "pick me up" on Friday. Kit Courteney, author of the blog Kit Courteney Writes, has bestowed the coveted "Lemonade Award" upon Dethmama Chronicles.

Kit, an aspiring novelist from the U.K., is married and has two dogs and a cat to further enliven her household. Her delightful blog often serves as a retreat for my death-obsessed mind. Please give her site a "look-see". She also has some really great blogger buddies!

Thanks, Kit. This award will be proudly displayed on the fireplace mantel of my blog, where I may always gaze upon it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

It does take a very special kind of person to do what you do. Although I'm not a nurse I did a Hospice care-giving stint (ten weeks-for a stranger) a few years ago. It still haunts me.

I'm fairly new to your blog but I have read long enough to know it is excellent. Again, congrats. ~ tricia

dethmama said...

Thanks so much for your kind words. I'm an admirer of your blog. It's another respite from the dark side for me.

Kit Courteney said...

"Her delightful blog..."

Are you sure you're coming to the right place...?

;0)

Jessica Knapp said...

Congratulations!

What a fitting award for you.

Jen C. said...

=) Congratulations

I have never gotten an award before.

-Nurse Jen Doll
www.nursejendoll.com